Monday, August 27, 2007

ACC talk....

I know Cal-Berkeley and Tennessee square off, not to mention GT and Notre Dame, but there is another intriguing game this Saturday that I hadn't paid any attention to until now. Wake Forest and Boston College play on television at 3:30. This are the two teams that everyone has going to the wire for the Atlantic Division, so the winner really gets a good head start. Thats why our game is so important. If we lose, then we are already at the bottom. I think this division is going to be very competitive, and I am almost certain the winner will be no better than 6-2. The team that can do that will play against a Coastal division that is supposed to be owned by VT this year. I don't buy that. Both CNNSI and ESPN have them at 11-1 (8-0), but I think some of it is because of that massacre. In my opinion VT will go 9-3 or 10-2. They will lose to either Clemson, Miami, or Georgia Tech.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive