Monday, August 27, 2007

Yeah, Va Tech is the team to beat no doubt...

But, I still think QB is our only question mark.

If we can win the first game, it will go a long way towards helping with that. We will have a couple of good weeks to get whoever is starting some experience. If someone can get hot at QB we will have a good year.

I don't have big expectations, but for some strange reason I think that is a good thing for a change this year. Its just in the back of my mind that it will happen on an unexpected year. So far, knock on wood, we have had alot of good luck in the way of staying out of trouble and injuries. Right now we have almost no injuries in fact.

Thats a big key and a change from last year so far. That really was critical last year. Who can tell, we might actually stay healthy this year. We need a QB to step up and to stay healthy, if we can get that, I think we have a shot at a really good year. Thoughts?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive