Monday, August 13, 2007

???? ?

Thats what I thought too, but you were saying how can he redshirt as the number 2 QB.

So you are saying that he should not redshirt and play late in the 4th quarter for one or two games like Harper did last? Brent I'm never gonna agree with you there. If he is not the starter he should redshirt and only come out if Harper gets hurt, period. You say let him come in as a junior. I say let him come in with 3 years left. He can get play time experience next year. You are not making any sense.

Also, I am glad you like Harper, I just have never heard you say anything good about him only that Korn should start. From what I have heard the kid has worked hard. I am gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. Again if Korn redshirts this could work out. I have also been hearing alot, that Kyle Parker is better than anyone expected. If we are lucky, he could give Korn a run for his money and make him play better as well.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive