Saturday, August 18, 2007

Too bad about Ray Ray...

He has overcome alot already and I am sure he will overcome this. Save injuries I can't ever see him as starting. Spence's offense is going to continue to attract great backs such as Andre Ellington who has the potential to be every bit as good as James Davis.

We have a little bit of a shortage at RB's. But we do have some guys that I believe could come in and do a good job if need be. James Davis is good but I think D. Chancellor could have come in and done as good a job. C.J. on the otherhand, there's just no way to replace an athelete like him.

Oh but, guess who has been taking some snaps at RB? None other than Jacoby Ford. He could definitely come in and do some damage and he will some this year too.

Brandon Clear has been burning it up at reciever and I can't wait to see D. Mcdaniel out there. Again, its been oversaid in past years, but we do have the potential to have a great season.

Yeah Bro, I know newspapers do manipulate things. Thats why I didn't bring it up until you mentioned about a slight possibility of a redshirt. I think they will be just fine though, Spurrier is no idiot.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive