Thursday, August 30, 2007

The picture that you posted could be...

However they are using different hands and looks like they are just holding up 3. In other words doesn't look like a gang sign at all. In my opinion the two pictures are night and day. But, yes I am sure you could find pictures of Clemson players on the internet.

But thats not exactly the point but in a way it kind of is at the same time. We were talking about Cook not Clemson. Its kind of like just shifting it over to comparison instead of facts. Well your player did this. But as I said, did he get off easy? Not just Pickens that lets football players off the hook. But this is more about players not getting disciplined. Like I say, what disciplinary action is being taken? Are you suggesting that an unlawfull firearm charge on campus is no big deal? Was it embarrassing to the school?

I wouldn't really want to compare the two schools as far as things like this goes and it really does no good to do so. No doubt a big part of the difference is location. My point was, before he even got reinstated that one of the few things that could spell Spurriers downfall is this. In other words poor discipline off the field. I do think this is a prime example of that.

Sorry bro, I certainly don't think he should have got kicked off the team permanently. However, in my opinion this sends the wrong message. You can expect more of the same this year and it will have an impact on recruiting. Parents pay attention to things like this and rightfully so.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive