Saturday, August 25, 2007

Football Games This Week!

Come on Vance, be like me and hold your opinion until after the season. What has changed since the end of last year? No one denies we are in great shape everywhere in our program. The wins have got to start increasing though.

The Gamecocks are headlining this week, aren't they? Sucks its in a negative light. Vance are you saying Spurrier is too easy on his players? I'm not gonna make fun of this whole situation, but you gotta admit Blake Mitchell is a punk. He isn't the best leader there is, in my opinion.

With football in less than a week away, the excitement and nervousness of that game is creeping in. I think the Clemson/FSU game will be a war and come down to the wire. I hate that it is the Bowden bowl though. It most suck for these two because the loser is helping the other get ousted. I think the FSU that Bobby Bowden built would get rid of him if he doesn't satisfy them. Should they? My opinion is that he should be able to stay until he wants to hang it up. Whats yours Blake? Vance?

The College Gameday preview show is on right now, and you should see Lee Corso's tan. He looks like a damn oompa-loompa.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive