Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh yea you're right..

If Maddox continued to perform as well as he has and still didn't get a shot this season, he would have had every right to transfer. He wasn't mad or pissed in that interview though. The reporter brought up the question of him being redshirted and as I said, he told him what he thought about it. The article was easy to read wrong, as it came from an upstate paper.

No, I didn't mean drop Tech. Hell, I couldn't do that now if I wanted to.. lol. That's probably what I will do when I finish up with my 2 year. Take one class at a time and go from there. After I get a good paying job of course.

By the way, there are no more sore spots as far as I'm concerned. I don't get sore about anything posted here anymore. I will tell you how I feel but it will not be a sore response. It's been much more enjoyable the way we have been going. Did I come off angry with my last post? I didn't mean to if it sounded that way. I'm just high on Brian Maddox and tried to give a senario (James Davis) for y'all to relate to.. I know you meant no harm by your post about Maddox. Everything Carolina and Clemson wise is welcome here IMO. An article like that one was taken out of context by the reporter and the only way I know is by watching Maddox's interview with the media. You didn't know that. He wasn't unhappy or pissed though.. He knew he wasn't gonna redshirt and was kinda like "Why is he asking me this." The reporter from the upstate paper took it and ran with it, thats all.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive