Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sorry fellas..


It's been a few days since I've posted anything. This has really been my first chance to in a few days. I'm trying to get get back in the groove of balancing 4 classes, work, and the babies. It's starting to come along though. I always get paranoid at the beginning of each semester that I'm going to fail all of my classes.. lol. I got ART 101 this semester and I feel confident that I will get no higher grade than a C in it. So, I'm a little stressed as well. Hopefully I'm over analyzing it and I probably am because as I said, I get like this at the start of every semester.

Anyways, the season kicks off tonight! LSU and Miss St. square off at 7:00.. It's gonna be nice to scout out a couple of Carolina's future opponents. Hell, it's gonna be nice to watch some football period! I will get to see Carolina's first game (La Lafayette) on TV. We gone be buying the pay-per-view game at Nanny Betty Ann Richey's house.. lol. I'm just glad the season is finally here!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive