Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I don't think Tommy thinks his job is in very much danger either.....

If he gets 8 wins he keeps his job, period. He knows that. If you look at the schedule, we all know anything is possible, but 8 wins is almost guaranteed. I support him because he is the coach, this however is not a support Tommy post. Just the fact as I see them. 8 wins will get grumbles but if one happens to be SC, well alot less grumbles.

10 wins, an ACC championship or 9 wins and beating the Cocks will likely get him another contract extension which aides recruiting. So, really, he is in pretty good shape. Like it or not, thats the way I see it. Just my opinion..

He is bringing in alot of money, high profile recruits and is not doing anything to emabarrass the school. TD Phillips is in no hurry to dismiss him at this point.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive