Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lots to talk about..... Where the Hell are you two??? FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!

Mickey gave a pretty good retort. I Vic did good though on defense and you have to credit him for overcoming injuries save the last two games where in my opinion the defense got frustrated with the offense and kind of just gave up. I do however agree completely, it made no sense bringing up Reggie Herring? What was that about?

The scrimmage kind of added feul to what I was saying about Korn hopefully redshirting. His first pass was a interception, the good part is it was D. Mcdaniel. He did throw 3 td passes, but he was 6 for 13. Not very consistent. Thats what I would expect next year. Very great things with an even mixture of very bad things. Harper on the other hand was 8 for 11 with 2 td passes and no interceptions. Which one should start? Untill he proves otherwise, and very unlikely in THREE WEEKS, I believe the coaches have made the right choice.

I don't wanna see a whole year of eligibility wasted just to shut up stupid ass fans, but I bet it happens none the less.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive