Friday, August 10, 2007

Ok, then....


The weather is good here.
I really need to try and call home more. Its frustrating because I never get through, I will try though.
Everything is good. Time is flying by.
Figured I would post a picture for you. Don't usually talk about what I do but I will this time.
This week I picked up a little girl, out on a mission with a terrible skin condition on her ear. I didn't have what I needed to treat her so we brought her back to the base. She was 6 years old and had had it for 4 years. I was able to treat it and it should be gone by now. She would have no doubt been deaf in that ear and possibly lost it. Pretty productive week.
I will be home in November still. Hopefully around the 15th, but it is give or take a week. Tell everyone I am doing just fine. But you can make your own decision about the picture and story.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive