Sunday, August 26, 2007

More bad news for Cook..

E. Cook is in Richland Memorial with appendicitis I am being told. I'm assuming that he will have to have surgery and be out for at least 2-4 weeks regardless of the outcome of the other situation. What a terrible week for this kid. I really feel bad for him.

About the fights at Clemson's practice. Scuffles are going to happen, it's a part of football practice. I don't think a team should be fighting a lot though for 2 reasons. It takes away from practice time and it gets players in the habit of fighting during football. What if one of the players does it in a real game? If the Clemson players are fighting a lot like it said in the article, I think they need to tone it down a bit and concentrate on this coming season and the way to do that is by practicing, not fighting.

The funny part that I was talking about was the Barry Richardson part. I could just picture that scenario happening.. lol.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive