Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dude, I don't know..


The people behind the scenes know more about it than I do. From the story that I had heard, he sounded pretty innocent. It was dumb that he didn't leave as soon as he saw the gun but I think what he did do was harmless. I don't know though, I'll leave it to the judicial system.

As far as the hand signs that they are holding up, I'm sure they are not gang signs. If a player that plays for USC was in a gang, the Columbia media would have been there for his initiation. I think the signs like they're are using just mean stuff like where they are from or for the school they attended or something like that. Signs like that are pretty common among young black dudes these days. Are the signs that the Clemson players are holding up in the picture above gang signs?? I think the picture you found was just a goof off picture.. Good find though. I'm pretty sure that some of the Clemson players have pictures like this as well. Agree? Also, come on bro, have you never shot a bird in a picture? I shot a bird in one of my high school graduation pictures I think.. lol. Luckily that one didn't make the year book! It looks like judging by the back ground the signs have something to do with the fraternity that they are in. I hope Cook's frat sign isn't the one that he is holding up.. lol.

Spurrier has a way of discipline where he gives players a second chance if he believes that they will stay out of trouble from then on, depending on how bad the trouble is. I think most coaches give there players more than one chance. Clemson's very own starting Center Chris McDuffie was given a second chance. He was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute within proximity of a school. Both charges are felonies. I don't see anything wrong with giving a good person another chance as long as you're pretty certain that they won't screw up again.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive