Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mark May Hates Clemson?

Mark May predicted the Clemson Tigers to go 6-6 today, but I am not gonna jump him on this one. You guys know I don't like this guy or his analyses and opinions. I just can't say his pick is faulty. Clemson has a lot to prove before someone goes out on a limb and projects them to win a lot of games. They have only gotten burned by mediocrity in the Bowden era. I don't even think closet Clemson fan Kirk Herbstreit will show us as much love this year, because he doesn't want to look the fool's part again. Until this team achieves that 10 win plateau, I don't think any analyst will predict Clemson to go far. Can we blame them? Thats what we're hoping for isn't it?

We will know what Clemson's all about in less than three weeks. The entire nation will know in three weeks.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive