Monday, August 13, 2007

Brent, we Tiger fans do have a tragic flaw, The Grass is always Greener.....

I mean Cullen Harper hasn't started one game and we are already calling for his back-up to come in? He has been far more consistent in practice and the coaches chose him over heralded Korn, but we think its a secretive conspiracy and the coaches just don't wanna play the best QB? Come on Brent give Harper the benefit of the doubt, give the kid at least one game before you condemn him.

Funny stuff about old farmer Spence, I can agree with both VK and Plyler. I like the fact VK didn't just tip toe around it and told them what he thought. Goes back to what I was saying about him in previous posts, he is determined and knows what he is talking about. I haven't followed Plyler for a very long time. Most of what I read is pretty good. I am however sure he has come up with some crap. He is a fan and not a coach. Otherwise he would be doing coaching and not radio. Haven't heard him mention much on the Cocks since I have followed him, but he is a Tiger fan and of course he won't be favoring them. I did however see where his early pick was for the Tigers to be an underdog going into the game this year, didn't sound too one sided.

I can't recite all the rules for redshirting to you. I am not even sure that he can be number 2 and still be a redshirt. I do think he can be activated in a game and lose his redshirt status without waiting. I know for sure he can be activated in the next game. I disagree, I think the plan is to see how Harper does and make a decision. Reese Would be perfectly fine to come in for a drive or 2 if Harper was just shaken up. Bowden is not gonna have any kind of 2 QB system, you guys can forget that. He is not gonna replace Harper as the starter either unless he starts turning the ball over and then probably its gonna have to be in the way of fumble. So having said that, if Korn plays this year and loses a whole year of eligibility he will play if Harper gets hurt, we are 30 points ahead in the 4th quarter etc...... Very little, a total waste if we do that.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive