Monday, August 13, 2007

Yeah, and I just don't understand it......

Year after year of top recruiting classes. Year after year of signing players we go after really hard. I mean usually, if we are going up against Ga, you can forget it.

Every year however they are short handed? Either Richt is the most unlucky coach in the world or he is not doing very much in the way of developing players with unbelievable potential. My thing is why can't recruits see that. I can see it, I'm sure you guys can see it and I would imagine those guys know alot more about the school than we do. Really pisses me off.

The only thing I can figure is our track record playing them. I will be pulling for the Cocks hard when you play Ga. I have my fingers crossed we get them back on the schedule to stay and soon. I really think if we had caught them on the right week last year we could have taken them. Same with you, if you had caught them at the end no doubt you could have beat them. We have just been unlucky in that respect.

I think either one of our schools beating them does alot for recruiting battles for both schools. Shows we are all on the same level. Gamecock fans should also have their fingers crossed we get them back on the schedule and it should be the one game that they pull for the Tigers. If we both could start beating them we could mop the floor with them in recruiting.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive