Monday, August 27, 2007

5 Days Away!

Well, you guys have successfully almost sold me on the preseason Clemson hype for the second preseason in a row. Though I didn't admit it last preseason, you guys had talked me into believing that Clemson was going to have a pretty durn good season. I'm giving you guys a second chance. I've heard you guys talk up the Clemson squad this Fall and it does seem that they have pretty much everything in place to win the ACC. After much convincing from you guys, I believe Clemson is ready to bust on the ACC scene.

You guys have painted a pretty good picture of the 2007 Tigers but I still have in the back of my head the magnificent portrait that you guys painted of the 2006 Tigers. I'll buy into the hype again this season but I'll tell you right now, if the Tigers have another breakdown season this year i won't buy into the preseason hype in the future. It's looking just as good for the Tigers as it was this time last season. What that means; I don't know but we don't have long to find out!

I remember last year before the season started Brent picked Clemson to play against Notre Dame in the National Championship.. Don't feel bad Brent, your very own Kirk Herbstreet picked Miami to win the National Championship in the 2006 Herbie awards.. lol.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive