Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yeah, but its gonna work out better in the long run...

Me coming home in November. I will be home for the big game and I will only have 3 months left when I go back. So, its only a couple of months away and it will be here before you know it. I didn't know those people but they were friendly and I don't see them everyday. Yes, but you get used to wearing it Brent, after a while its just your uniform for work.

Yeah old Vic was a little pissed. He never really lost his temper. I like Plyler, but I have to go with Vic on this one. He simply said if you are gonna critisize and make comments you should do better research. He explained how what Plyler said made no sense. He was right, more man coverage would have been disasterous as we didn't have the personnel for that. Crossing routes would have killed us.

Also, Scotty Cooper made the decsion on his own to move to LB, they had allowed him to move to Safety, he said he felt better at LB.

Another thing Vic touched on. I just don't understand how people think losing key players shouldn't matter? Especially since they happen to be some of your most aggressive ones. Of course the Defense was more conservative, common sense.

Yep, but I won't lie, never know and its futile to talk about. If Proctor had come in against GT and played like he did at the start of the season it could have been a smart move. The confidence if its a win could have made a difference last year too.

Last but not least. Ideally Korn will not play next year and if he does not start against FSU I hope and pray he doesn't come in the game. Instantly a whole year of eligibility is lost. He wants to redshirt. Ideally, Harper will do the job and Korn will get an extra year to mature. Giving us at least 3 years of starting time. By that time we will have other options too. I think he is the future just not the present. If he becomes the starter and is not ready, it could ruin the kid.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive