Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hell of a night at the Bluff road practice fields..


First off let me say that this has been the best practice that I have watched since I have been attending them. Talent wise, Carolina looks like a completely different team than last year at this time.


When I first got to the practice site, get this... I had a WIS reporter in my face with a camera and a microphone. I was interviewed for a segment on Columbia's NBC evening news called diehard fans. I hope they are going to put it up on their website for you guys to see but Jennifer did get to see it on TV. I was on TV! Pretty cool, huh?


After we left the practice we stopped at a convenience store and saw Brian Maddox there. Dondi, being the outgoing guy that he is, goes over to his car and talks to him. I join the conversation and chat a bit about him being on the ESPN Summer House show. He was a very nice and well mannered kid. He was also awesome in practice tonight, but that will have to wait for another post. I am going to go in depth about the practice and my night in Columbia hopefully tomorrow. I say hopefully because this is the end of the semester at Piedmont Tech and I have some studying to do and a test to take.


I took some pics with my phone right after practice and the one above is of Brian Maddox signing a autograph. I will leave you guys with a couple of tidbits about the Carolina and Clemson opening practices today..


Carolina: Blake Mitchell did not practice today but instead ran sprints due to having 2 unexcused Summer school absences.


Clemson: Freshman QB Michael Wade moved to the safety position today.. Wow, I know.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive