Friday, November 03, 2006

5 Things From Thursday's Game.

1. West Virginia and Louisville put on one of the best games I've seen this year.

2. Both of these teams are as good as any team in the country offensively, but their defenses could be suspect. I think Louisville is the more complete team.

3. Brian Brohm is the real deal. He found the open reciever every single time

4. West Virginia will run on anybody. If you can keep scoring with them though, I think that offense will fumble or make a mistake eventually. It they are forced to pass to win, they will lose.

5. I like both of these teams now, and one big reason is because they know how to execute on offense. I love Louisville's offense and wish Clemson could run it, but WV can be just as effective.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive