Thursday, November 09, 2006

I agree.

I am quite sure it will be handled. Sprints, loss of game time (not for the public eye). I doubt it will go unaddressed. I think it will remain on the practice field where it should. After all, these are young kids and you teach them how important winning is. You can't expect them to take losing lightly. Reacting negatively with emotions high is normal. I certainly don't won't to see them dancing around and having a good time when the team is losing.

If it happened on the sidelines it would be a different thing. I have seen it quite a few times this year. Things that happen in the locker room are not for the public eye. We want players that want to win and can't be too quick to judge how they react when they don't, at least not when its behind closed doors. Of course the press has been known to over exagerate everything. They are like sharks smelling blood when a team is going down a rough road. I will assume this is exactly the case unless I see a coach addressing it.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive