Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Of course its kind of hard to to be wishing for a big time bowl match up.

Knowing that if we play like we played the last two games we will lose the rest of our games this year. I'm not dogging my team, just facing reality and stating the obvious. I just find it hard, even with all the flaming and what not that we do any of us would have saw the Tigers facing this at this point.

Thats why I am having a hard time even caring about the bowl game. Before now, I thought we had a good chance to face a big name team and win. Right now, unless things change maybe we need to get a lesser opponent. It could be the only way we can win another game. I'm not now nor ever resorting back to dogging on coaching and whatever else. Thats just silly, its just reality that is hard to face. You have your best chance to beat us this year in a while and you know what I hate to say it, but maybe thats what our team needs to wake up. It kind of pisses me off year after year to see the Tigers play at a different level when they play the Cocks knowing what they could have done all year. I think if they play every game the way they have played the Cocks in the past they could have had a conference championship. I'm not so sure that will be the case this year. Thoughts?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive