Monday, November 20, 2006

Its entirely possible its true.

Miami? Hate to admit it I just don't think they would want him (Tommy), lol. Its not rumor Miami is going after Spurrier, its a fact he is at the top of the list. For the record, I don't think he is going, mainly because its not an SEC team. Rumors run amuck, no doubt. These are not your average rumor, the are coming from sources other than message boards and fans. Does that make them true, of course not. Again, I don't think he is going but, I certainly would not rule it out just because he denies it. After all, he would never say I want the job one week before the regular season ended and with Coker not yet gone. Can you imagine the effect if he didn't end up going after that? No way he would say he is going at this moment in time, even if he is. Also, no way I could pass up this topic.

Tiger staff talking? Its entirely possible, Tommy? Unlikely, I think he is getting tired of coaching. Impossible, absolutely not.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive