Sunday, November 19, 2006

Remember though, you didn't get spanked last year..

I sure you will be shocked to learn I disagree with you about the Tigers, LOL. If the Tigers were on a roll I would agree. The Tigers have been down and out for quite some time. Tommy was asked about J. Davis and he said he was indeed banged up for the NC State game, and he was sick. I think alot of the players had a stomach flu. You could believe it from watching them play. One thing is for sure, the time off can't hurt, it may not help, I just don't see it hurting because they are playing bad already. The bottom line to me is Proctor. He will either show up or we will likely lose unless we can run the ball over you, unlikely as everybody seems to be able to shut it down.

For the Cocks? Blake Mitchell, he can throw the ball. The thing you still have to look for is can he not throw a critical interception at the end. He always seems to do that in big games, I have heard Spurrier mention it several times. If you lose a close one that will probably be the case. I do however thing either team could blow the other one out. Its a hard game to predict this year. 35 to 14 Tigers (a true guess, or maybe wish). I don't know bro, you have to look on the bright side, if the Tigers finally lose this game it could actually help them in the long run. Other than in state recruiting I feel like beating the Cocks every year seems to be holding them back and I want the rilvary to be more competative. In fact, I want the rilvary to be between the ACC and SEC champs one day, I think it is quite possible. Next year maybe?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive