Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I think he is staying. Just wondered why he was in Florida.

Is anything possible? Of course unlikely at best.

One thing though, not a flame. Not better programs? Not better recruiting? I know they have better recruiting and programs than Clemson. I think we still have the edge over you. I also think Spurrier would completely disagree with you. His point in staying was to build a program, comparing your programs or recruiting to Alabama or Miami, well I wouldn't want to make a comparison to Clemson with them.

Hes not leaving, but he is not leaving because SC is more of a challenge than any of those other schools and it is certainly not that SC has a better program, recruiting or tradition. I think it is exactly the opposite.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive