Friday, November 10, 2006

I think I know the story his uncle touched him and he was a Clemson fan.

I blame Brent for all the losses. He decided pizza was more important. LOL.

If he leaves Rutgers that makes him a liar, I heard him say today no way he will leave Rutgers, proint blank no way.

Yep, they were better last Saturday. I hear the Cocks have already been regulated as far as the Rooster crowing. After the Tennesse game they said only after a TD or a big play. I know during the Tenn game they had that thing going off while the Vols were trying to call plays. I'm sure Spurrier had something to do with that too. Maybe the band has some big play makers, think he may be planning to get them involved? Is that legal? Can a band member play football on a band scholarship? That would be funny, watching some kid with a truphet running down the field. LOL, just kidding.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive