Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I know you are disappointed as am I.

It won't help to dog out Bowden though. I know we have both done it in the past but the truth is simple, Proctor is not the same QB as he was in the start of the season. It can happen to any team the QB is the key and ours is not performing. Bowden is doing the right thing by trying to build his confidence up and not throwing him under the bus. That won't help and our only shot at any kind of rebound is for him to perform. The fans did not do a good job at the Maryland game, they were not very loud at all. They also booed Proctor early, guess what? That doesn't help. Harper is not the answer, if he was he would be starting. Spence has no problem starting another QB, after all he wanted to start Proctor last year over Whitehurst. I have watched Harper, he is just simply not ready to start.

What can Spence do? He knew as well as we did Proctor could not throw the ball down the field. His play calling is limited right now due to Proctor and dogging him won't help. We simply have no other options. We are waiting on Korn and are not recruiting QB's. It sux but a coaching change is not the answer and Bowden is not calling the shots, because he is doing everything possible to win. Even stepping to the side. Luck is just not on our side this year. I have no doubt in my mind if we had beat Maryland BC would have beat WF. Its just not our year. We just have to look to the future, and hope it pans out. Korn is the key and I have not lost any confidence that he is a winner. Is he a winning QB? Mechanics and stats mean nothing if he is not. I think he is. But, we won't know until his first game. 10 wins? Right now I am worried about 8.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive