Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I couldn't blame him for taking the job..

What I saw was it mentioned as a joke and a flurry of negativity from FSU fans. Of course I am viewing the free message boards. I find it hard to believe they would go after a coach that failed as Offensive coordinator for the Tigers. If he was good as a coordinator I am sure he would still be calling the shots for the the Tigers.

Who knows, one thing is for sure, it would be a silent agreement between Tommy and dad. It certainly wouldn't be a case of stealing him. I just doubt it very seriously. I just don't think they would offer him. No doubt he would take the job I mean who wouldn't? Its just unlikely at best. He is a good offensive line coach but he makes his money as a recruiter and FSU just doesn't really need much more help in that category.

I did hear Butch Davis is hitting up your coaching staff, that too however is most likely bogus rumors started by fans.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive