Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I doubt there is much validity to any of it..

Wow! This is the most mudslinging I have ever seen before the big game. The Gamecock faithfull are in total pandomonium. They are on every board going wild, you should check out the Miami site. They are pulling Georgia and Florida into it. Some are saying Richt is going. Its been crazy all week.

Can't blame me for posting on it, its all over the place. Everyday I keep finding more from official sites that have just gone wild. I hear it was on around the horn today, I didn't see it. I am interested to see what the front will look like this time next week. Like I said, I don't believe any of it is true but man anything that turns up accurate would really shake up the college football world. Hopefully the Tigers will simply stay out of it and concentrate on the game. Brent where are you? The Sportaholic News will bring you breaking live coverage of all the action this week, lol.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive