Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fun game to watch..

Well, at least all 3 of us did get to watch our favorite teams dominate another team in person this year..

I don't think we could have had a better game scheduled before the Clemson game. Should build confidence. I hope it does.. We will need it. I also hope Clemson being off this week hurts them instead of helps them. May be it will throw them off a little bit, and Carolina can surprise them and get up on them early.. We need all we can get. I'm really worried about Spiller next week.. If he gets behind our defense no one will catch him..

I think it will be a good game next week. I think it will be a complete opposite of last years game. I'm looking for a high scoring war next Saturday! May as well go ahead and make our predictions.. Here's mine (just for fun, because I have no clue).. Carolina 35- Clemson 31

By the way, I saw a commit in person today too.. Cliff Matthews walked by us. The kid looks like he could be playing for Carolina right now, just judging by his size. He looked like he was twice my height, and very broad. It's amazing how much bigger they look in person compared to seeing them in pictures..

I'm ready for next Saturday now! Just hope it isn't another annual spanking. Don't get me wrong, I know we can beat Clemson. The chances of that happening are more in Clemson's favor though. Carolina winning this game is going to come down to coaching and play calling, and I mean Spurrier's play calling and Spence's. I will say this much too, with the exception of VT (due to defense), I think this game will be the toughest challenge Clemson has faced all year.. What do ya'll think about everything (my comments) and what are your predictions and opinions??

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive