Friday, November 17, 2006

Thats Great!!

I really REALLY enjoyed the Clemson game this year. I think that made me feel like they were invincible. I think had you been there you would have got the same impression. It was fun. Thats why I can't agree with not having high expectations. I mean hell, Spurrier is a head coach and he is predicting a SEC title next year. I would have to agree with him, I don't know about the title only because it is the toughest conference, but I do agree with him having confidence in his team. I think it is his way of responding to his other comments and it is good for your team.

Having said that, I am not dogging Tommy, I just can't agree with his comments to the press. He needs to be letting everybody know maybe why and there are reasons why we didn't meet expectations not in his control. He just needs to go about it a different way. He keeps repeating the 5 ranked teams and we are the only one, I havn't done the research but I doubt it is accurate. He has made great strides in the past two or three years, the schedule? Not a good excuse. Injuries as a contribution I can agree with. To tell you the truth I don't think he will come back after his contract is up. He is already talking retirement. I could be wrong. Thoughts?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive