Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thats funny, expose the new rules because they are flawed.

I have seen several games ruined this year due to the new rules. It affected the Cocks once or twice if I'm not mistaken.

But, I've got a new wrinkle for you that I noticed. The clock starts after a penalty! Lets say there is two minutes left or what not. You have the ball on third down, you could potentially commit back to back penalties and the clock would run! If its not a loss of down penalty you could run the clock down like that. Thats crap, its funny but I hate to see a coach resort to that. The new rules will be changed as a result I'm sure but man, what a dirty trick. Somebody didn't think that out very well. Who in their right mind wants to shorten a game that you have waited all year to see? A woman maybe?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive