Monday, November 27, 2006

I have to agree with you this time.

His comments were pretty lame. I don't understand him. I really think he is tired of coaching. I know that I wasn't that pissed or frustrated until I heard him. Either he needs to change his attitude or most likely the way he addresses the media. It ain't working.

This is not the year for us to fire him anyway, jobs open all over the place now with Alabama adding themselves to the coachless. I hear NC State has a press conference later today, not sure now how Amano could keep his job.

One thing is for sure, you lose to the Cocks two years in a row and your days are numbered. That coupled with disappointing regular seasons and it is not looking too good. Throw in stupid comments to the media justifying why the year was OK and well, he has nobody to blame but himself. He will almost certainly stay this year, for one their will be a shortage of coaches worth a damn for us, too many jobs already open. Grobe has my vote, second is Paul Johnson. It could happen one day, back to the option maybe? They both fit the Tigers, thats the real reason we were so competative in the past, ask the Cocks about Wofford. Don't see too many people stopping CJ in the option offense. Thoughts? Even Bowden knew running is the way to go, bring the option back, its our only hope.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive