Friday, November 03, 2006

I don't know Vance..


I have more confidence in Garcia signing with the Gamecocks than any other uncommited player on our board..

I just think he wants to be a Gamecock. I think he wants to play for Spurrier and do something that has never been done before.

Many people say that the reason he hasn't commited yet is because ESPN has been following him and making a little highlight video of his season and recruiting process. Don't know if that is true or not, but it's been a rumor for a while now and it would be pretty kool and good publicity for the Gamecocks.. especially in the state of Florida. Many people also say that he is the worst kept silent commit in the nation (to the Gamecocks of course).

Carolina's recruiting coordinator David Reeves is also very close to Garcia and his family, he was even before Reeves was hired at Carolina..

I agree that you never know what will happen with these dirty recruiting tactics, but I think Garcia is the type of kid that it will not phase him.. In other words, I think he is a complete opposite of Gary Gray, as far as characteristics are concerned.. Hope I'm right : )

I know where you're coming from though.. It's still hard for me to realize that Carolina and Clemson can pull recruits from those dirty coach bastards. We need to get used to it though, because it's happening and will continue happening..

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive