Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I hear you.

I thought you guys would find it interesting with BC. You know, I don't think anybody knows that. Clemson fans and BC included. It would certainly be a shocker if they happened to lose to Wake, it is in WS. But less face it, it was about a 1 in 10 shot in my mind before, now its about a 1 in 5 shot. Not very likely.

Certainly not doubting your confidence. I was just kind of going by what you told me. That before the VT game you thought the Tigers were invincible and after the game you thought South Carolina could beat them. Of course that was in the heat of discussion, but you did say it. My thing is I would shudder to think the Tigers are that bad. I am not taking anything away from VT and their fans are surprisingly humble about the win (at least on the boards) they came ready to play. I just don't think we did, no excuses though, we were just not ready to play. At least thats what I am hoping for. Because I do think the Cocks can give us a good game even when we play up to our potential, I am not taking anything away from them or the improvements they have made this year.

I just really think we would lose the rest of our games this year if we played like we did Thursday. Not arguing that you could win either way, anything is possible. I just have no doubt you would have beaten us decisively last Thursday and I am hoping we put it together and I think we will. Otherwise, we are screwed. We should see more Saturday, I think they learned their lesson about being one dimensional. You can fault them that much, any good coach would say you run the ball up the middle until they stop it. We just did it so much we forgot how to do anything else. What do you think? Not a flame, remember I gave your team credit for improvements and I did say they have a shot either way.

I agree about the bottle, it dosen't matter who did it, we will never really know. At that point it just doesn't make sense. It was an idiot and we all have them. Certainly does not represent either fan base.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive