Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I got you on the ACC thing, and you're right..


By reading The State article, If Wake beats BC, Clemson still has a chance as long as they don't lose to NC St. or Maryland (which clemson shouldn't lose.) My bad.. clemson is more in it than I thought. Thanx for pointing that out.

On the "bottle that hit Bowden" subject, may be it wasn't a clemson fan. Regardless of what kind of fan it was, it was dumb, and I hope it doesn't happen again, to any coach, in any conference play..

About my Gamecocks, my confidence in them has nothing to do with the way clemson is playing, or the way clemson played last Thursday night.. It has to do with the way Carolina played against the last 3 teams we've played. We have gotten better every week, and I expect us to be better against Arky than we were against Tenn, and so on as the season goes on... It has nothing to do with the way Clemson is playing. I never specifically brought up clemson. I think we have a great chance with Arky, Florida, and Clemson. I agree with you and Ryan.. That Clemson and Arky are comparable, and good teams this year. Not chalking up wins.. If you read Brent's post, he said exactly what I mean, the only difference is that he specifically mentioned clemson I didn't.

In a nutshell, Clemson's performance last Thursday night has nothing to do with my high confidence in the Gamecocks, but the way my Gamecocks are improving every week does..

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive