Friday, October 13, 2006

I saw most of it last night and it was truly pathetic.

I still think Beamer is a good coach and it is ashame he can't get a grip on that team. I'm afraid its too far gone. If I were him, I would send a message and suspend both of those guys for the year if not for good. The player dancing on the field while they were losing would get his too.

I really have never kept up with recruiting until this year and I have to admit, it made it more exciting. Not because we win battles, just knowing the players and what to expect. Its fun to see a player live up to expectations.

It is ashame, but I can't help it. We consistently catch hell no matter what. If we have a good team its because the ACC is bad. Our loses are still being talked about three years after they happen. We have not got one ounce of respect, we could win the national championship and it would be because everybody is no good. It gets old after a while. Its obvious Clemson has turned the corner, on the field and yes, even with recruiting. It would be nice to get just one compliment when we win, I mean, I think it is well deserved.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive