Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I agree.

I am glad they kept Tommy too. He is doing a great job managing the team and staying out of trouble. The head coach these days is the team manager, managing issues, recruiting, facilities, making sure the coordinators are doing their job. Most great head coaches have done this. He finally figured that out, the best part is he is perfectly OK with his role and gives credit where it is due. I think he is at Clemson to stay and I am OK with that. Some coaches don't admit when they have issues. He is making an all out effort to change the composure of the team this year and I think it is working. Thats why we are not playing down to our opponents. I think WF and BC have proved themselves. The kicking game got us, but oh well, who would have known. Nobody expected Dean to have this much trouble. I am certainly not dogging on him either. I am sure he is doing his best and he has won us quite a few games too. I am sure we will not make this mistake again and I hear the new redshirted kicker is amazing. They just don't want to waste him this year.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive