Thursday, October 12, 2006

I hate to be a sore loser..

Well wait a sec... I'm not the loser here with Cliff commiting to Carolina, but I am a little sore.

We just won a big recruit over Clemson and UGA, and I feel good about it. Now you're trying to tell me why he didn't pick the other two schools over Carolina?? I havn't said anything about clemson's commits besides congrats. Never gave any reason as to why they didn't pick another school over clemson.

Give me a break.. Clemson lost a good player in Cliff plain and simple.. Regardless of if it was because of Sapp or not (which it wasn't), but if it was, Clemson will have a big problem picking up any DE thats worth a shit or smart because Ricky Sapp is ALL-WORLD..LMAO.. So any that DE that commits to clemson is either dumb or sux because he will have to compete with Sapp for playing time. I hope you're right. Come on who will they have to back him up next year??? Hmmm, a thought to ponder on, but I'll tell you who it won't be. Thats right CLIFF MATTHEWS!!!!

There is no proof that Sapp is better than Cliff anyway. The downside on Ricky so far is he hasn't been physical enough yet. The main attribute of Cliff is he is very very aggresive and physical.. I guess 3 years will tell!

You were telling me the other day that we should get more involed with the site. This is why I don't. Carolina gets a big commit and you come with this..

I'm done fellows, change the name of the site to theclemsonaholicnews, cuz thats what it is. I'm not pissed, I just see it pointless for me to post anything else.

Good info on Norwood, but he plays weakside at times. He would have even better stats if we got to play UNC, LT, and Temple this early in the season!

By the way, good game for Sapp against 119th ranked TEMPLE.. Geez Vance come on.

Been a nice ride guys, but the replies I get after my posts are ridiculous. Involving me in this site was a retarted idea.. even though it was my idea to start a site. To bad my best buds aren't Gamecock fans.. lol.

Anyway, babble amongst yourselves.. I'm done.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive