Monday, October 02, 2006

Running Back University

I agree that Demerick Chancellor is a stud, but I haven't seen him run over Top 25 caliber yet. I just think trying to get 4 running backs in is too much, when you're playing a quality opponent. The only solution is somehting I hate to even type: bench Reggie Merriweather. He is a good running back, but unfortunately the least talented. Personally though, I would keep him in the top trio, because he is a senior and has done a lot for the program. Demerick Chancellor is only a freshman, so he will have his chances in his career. Reason for not using 4 running backs is simple, James Davis is too good to average 50 yards a game. We will not be getting 350 yards rushing against VT or GT. Those games, the offensive statistics will have to be more balanced. I do think we will put up big numbers against Wake Forest this week. My prediction: 41-13

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive