Sunday, October 22, 2006

Never been happier to say you are right, wait a minute, you said that before the game!!!

Way to call it, that did it. The Tigers have finally turned the corner. This game yesterday was totally dominated by the Tigers. Thats what was good about it, it marked the beginning of good things to come. The Tigers are trully back, you know what else shows they are here to stay? The injuries of all things, they are not good by any means but guess what, they are just as good with next years starting center as with this year. They have overcome adversity all year, refusing to lose. Even in the BC game, they had the mentallity, Jad Dean just had a bad year. But guess what? According to Bowden, the only reason Richard Jackson is not starting is because they don't want to waste a year of eligibility, that tells me he is going to be a good one. We have great things to look to this year no doubt. But it is nice to look to next year, not because we are having a disappointing year, because we have seen next years team all year. The Tigers are not going anywhere, we will be in the National spotlight this year.

As for the Shamecock fans, you listen to them way too much. They have nothing to dog on the Tigers with this year, your first clue is that they refuse to even post on this site. All they can do is dog on the ACC and they still have a beating of epic preportions to look forward to in November. I know you don't remember, it was the same thing when the Tigers won the National title, nobody in the country was any good that year. I saw them at an all time low this week, dogging on an 18 year old kid who is from our state and know to be a good kid. I admit I was down on him because I hate Notre Dame and I hate to see a player go out of state, but I have changed my opinion, Gray did the right thing not wanting to go to that program with the most obnoxious fan base in college football, my hat is off to him now.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive