Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well we agree to disagree.

Certainly not trying to flame, but alot of what you said just doesn't hold water. First off, I believe Norwood is a Strongside DE, secondly, your run defense is bad. Also, unless he can't read I am quite sure he knows who Sapp is, he could have even played against him in highschool, I don't know. Its kind of hard not to know who the number one recruit in the State was last year.

You said you were surprised he was going to USC and I said it was not, I was also giving some reasons why it was not a surprise to me. I mean, you got to admit, if what you said is true, the kid is not very smart, not knowing who his competition is. I give him a little more credit than that, I also give him big props for not going out of state, especially to UGA. Every kid wants to start as soon as they can, I still say he had a better shot of starting early at USC over his other two choices. Thats not a knock either, I'll let you in on a little secret (I am not ashamed of it and its really not a secret) thats how we are getting most of our big recruits over the Florida's and Florida States, they want to play early. Whats wrong with that? Its the same for the Tigers. Do you disagree? Even Tommy said he promised CJ early play time, and he certainly lived up to his promise.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive