Monday, October 02, 2006

Well, I can't agree with you this time.

I think four backs is great! I do believe you try and get Davis close to 100 yards, but other than that I would put in a different back every series. Of course if one is not performing you would cut it out. I believe one secret to our success is having a fresh set of legs on the field at all times. It also limits the threat of injury which is good for the player. It may sound crazy but it is looking more and more like we are going to that. I know I saw NC run the ball on VT with some success, I don't know about GT, but nobody can completely shut it down and we have the best recieving corps in the nation hands down. Best running back corps, no doubt. Best offensive line, very arguable, whats left on offense?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive