Sunday, October 15, 2006

I agree.

Evidently Tommy has been reading The Sportaholic News. They had him on ESPN last night and he says the same thing I already said. They are probably not gonna shut down Calvin Johnson, but thats OK, they just need to keep him to a minimum. Special teams could beat us, you are right, I am interested to see how we take a big player away. We did it last year with him and Sydney Rice. I think we will.

I know everybody is expecting a tough game and a close one. I think we could potentially blow them out of the water. I mean its not as likely but in Tiger town and with our offense it is possible. If they can't shut down our running attack watch out, it could get ugly for the Jackets. It is a tall order to shut it down. If Merriwether comes back expect him to be out for blood. The Tigers win big this weekend, thats my prediction.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive