Monday, October 30, 2006

It's kool man..

First of all I would like to say that the person that cussed Brent out was not me.. I was Ryan Richey. He was just drunk man, he didn't know what all he said to you. I do know that he felt awful about it. He called me the next day and apologized to me for cussing you at my house.

Vance don't worry about it. I tought you were really mad at me. The truth is, I hung up on you, and may be I shouldn't have, but I just didn't feel like arguing. If I got mad enough, I could have said the same things or may be worse.. Just hope you're not really "done with my fagedy ass" lol. May be if we get in a heated argument we should just say that thats enough on that subject and move on to something else to talk about.

Bottom line is, you guys are my brothers. We are gonna get mad at each other. We are all gonna get mad at each other and say stuff we don't mean, but we're stuck with each other, and it's probably not the last time one of us will get mad and say something we don't mean. It's all good on my side, just be willing to forgive me if I get mad. Hopefully we won't have to worry about it anymore, but you never know what will happen during football season.. lol.

Anyway, on to the site. I got some updates on the Gamecocks, and one on clemson also! Stay tuned!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive