Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And The Posting Starts Back.

I just wanted to let ya'll know that Ryan apologized to me. It really wasn't that big a deal because we were all drinking, but I appreciate it anyway.

I know our offense is predictable right now, but Maryland does not have the talent to stop the run (unless Roman Fry's injury really is that big a loss) and Clemson should win by 3 touchdowns.

Boston College has to lose 2 games (they have Miami, Wake, and Maryland) and Wake Forest has to lose one. Wake has beat BC 2 out of the last 3 years and should have won last year. We gotta have some luck, but I think any of those 3 teams can beat BC and I know that Wake will lose to someone.

I wouldn't call it a flame, because I think ya'll have a shot at Clemson too. I was really impressed with Syvelle Newton against Tennessee. I will tell you this much, if our quarterback doesn't improve we will be in troublt against the Cocks. In a rivalry game big plays are important. I think one reason is that Spence hasn't let him throw enough in the other games. I know they were blow outs, but he couldn't have expected for Clemson to run against everyone.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive