Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am certainly not saying run it exclusively.

But a play or two would certainly work, can you imagine CJ or JD running the other way. How about a pass to either one, it would work and just add to our arsenal. I think Proctor is fine, I think his arm strength is OK too. He had a bad game, it is the first one this year. He made some outstanding throws at the end to win the game and got his composure back when it mattered. Thats impressive as any QB has a bad game, most don't recover as he did. I could be wrong, I don't think Ga Tech will be able to stop the run against us. Its simple, we don't have to completely stop Calvin Johnson, just keep him to a minimum. We will stop the run, thats a given. If we do that we win easily as I don't think anybody can shut down our offense. Also, the wind, rain and cold weather didn't help Proctor. I kind of doubt the conditions will be the same in Tiger Town next week.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive