Tuesday, October 31, 2006

If I were you I wouldn't be worried about Maryland..

They barely beat Florida Int'l earlier in the season 14-10. They did beat FSU, but FSU isn't good this year. Clemson would have blew FSU out if it weren't for the special teams. Plus ya'll got the Terps at Clemson. Anything can happen, but I wouldn't worry to much about Maryland.

The only thing that could hold Clemson from having a 10 win season is my Gamecocks. I think Clemson will have there way with Maryland and NC St, Carolina is much better than those two teams... Carolina is the only game Clemson fans should be worrying about losing. I'm not chalking up any wins, or even saying that Carolina should beat Clemson, but I have alot of confidence in my Gamecocks now.. read below.

About the ACC champ thing, I think BC would have to lose at least 2 more ACC games unless Wake or Maryland was to win out for BC not to win the atlantic division, and if Wake orMaryland was to win out, one of those 2 would play for it. There my be a little nook for Clemson to still play for it, but I'm pretty sure BC would have to lose 2 more for the nook to be possible.

I will tell you that I feel better about Carolina's chances against Arky than I did at the begining of the season. Actually I feel better about our chances with the remainder of our schedule, especially after last Sat. I know we lost, and I won't say that Tenn. was lucky, but Carolina was very very unlucky, especially in the 1st quarter. Both teams played well for the most part, Carolina just didn't play well enough.

Back to Arky.. I think all we have to do on defense is stack the box and force the young QB to throw the ball. It's going to be in Carolina, a night game, and on ESPN1.. Thats alot of pressure on a freshman QB.

On offense, I don't care who we play It's going to be hard for them to stop Syvelle Newton. No team will be able to double cover Sydney, have coverage on Mckinley, Cory Boyd in the flats, and be able to contain Syvelle. Someone will be open, and if they're not Newton will get the yards on the ground. Arky is definatley not an easy game, but not unwinnable because of the facts I stated above. It's gonna be a good game, or either Carolina will put a spanking on them like Clemson did on GT, but if Arkansas wins it won't be by more than 7 points. Syvelle is like a speed RB that has a strong accurate arm and has seemed to settle down into Spurrier's system.. With the players he has surrounding him I think we have a chance with anyone remaining on our schedule as long as we don't make the stupid mistakes we did in the 1st quarter against Tenn. Not chalking up any wins (except for MTSU), but we will be a tough opponent for any team we have remaining on our schedule..

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive