Monday, October 23, 2006

Purple Uniforms, Predictions, Missing the Game.

I have to say I thought those uniforms looked good. I was under the influence of alcohol, but I am watching a replay of the game now on my TV and they were clearly purple (one of those cock fans were saying they looked like Boise State, and I said it was the TV). We could come out in hot pink against Carolina and win. I think this game will be a little closer in score, but I think the Tigers will never worry about losing. Koenning is finally blitzing and you saw how disruptive his blitzes were on Reggie Ball. Its great to have Stuckey back. Proctor will throw for 200 yards Thursday night. You gotta admit he looks a lot better when Stuckey's in the game. By the way, when I made my schedule this week I completely forgot about this game and I am going to miss my first game this year. Oh well, at least we have radio.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive