Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You guys probably won't like this..

There is a big rumor going around.. There are people saying that Terry Don Phillips is going to hire Houston Nutt at the end of the 2007 season if Tommy Bowden bombs again. It does make sense if you think about it.. Nutt has been successful at Arky, whether the fans want to admit it or not. Terry Don Phillips and Nutt are good friends and Arky is TD Phillips' alma mater. Arkansas people are saying that local Arkansas radio stations have been talking a lot about it lately. I can't believe that I haven't thought about it before..

Vance I know you won't like this because I know you want P. Johnson and because Nutt unseated Danny Ford from his Arky head coaching position, but hey anyone is better than Tommy Bowden right? And Nutt has done great things for the Arky program. I for one, don't think it would be a bad fit.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive